Register Now for Our 2019 Spring Track-Out & Summer Camps!
Join us for our fun and exciting track-out and summer art camps! Every week we offer two different themes (first theme in the morning, second theme in the afternoon) that kids will love! Our camps are open to ages 6-12 and teach students skills in drawing, painting, and design, as well as problem solving skills, creativity, and self-confidence. Our projects are designed to be engaging, fun, and educational and are open to students of all skill levels. Students are grouped at tables by age and grade level.
At KidzArt, we believe in creating a positive environment where children of all ages and skill levels can freely explore their own creativity and unique artistic style while learning valuable techniques in drawing, painting, and design. When we aren’t working on art projects, students will enjoy playing games with friends, snack time, building with Legos®, and other fun activities.
Sample Camp Schedule
· 8am-9am: Early Drop Off (fee applies)
· 9am-10am: Project I
· 10:30am-11:00am-Free Activity or OPEN STUDIO
· 11:00am-12:00pm – Project II
· 12:00pm-Half-Day Student Pick-Up
· 12:00pm-1pm – Lunch (full-day students only)
· 1:00pm-2:00pm – Project I
· 2:00-2:30 – Free Activity or OPEN STUDIO
· 2:30pm-3:00pm – Snack
· 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Project II
· 4:00pm – Pick-Up for both half and full day students
· 4:00pm-5:00pm – After-Care (fee applies)